Enjoy the following service from Zell am See-Kaprun Tourismus GmbH
You will receive the mobility card free of charge in summer until October 31.
It is also your personal guest card and is fully valid on both your day of arrival and departure.
100% car-free vacation with the mobility card
• Valid in summer until October 31, 2020
• Free use of all public transport in the entire Pinzgau area
• Railway, Postbuses and Pinzgau Local Railway included (except steam and special trains)
• Mobility card is a ticket (= Your Zell am See-Kaprun guest card)
• Included in your stay in Zell am See-Kaprun from the 1st night (can also be used on the day of arrival and departure)
Our region is one of the safest in the world! Nevertheless, we offer the following advantages in our accommodations:
- The biggest advantage is that you live like at home! Meaning without a reception, without a lobby, without a buffet, no contact with other guests. And between departure and possible next arrival of guests, there are at least 30 hours.
- Self-Check-in: On request we can deposit the keys on site and you can go straight to your holiday home without detour.
- All keys and door handles are disinfected! Even in the apartment!
- Disinfectants are available free of charge for the duration of the stay.
- After departure of the guests, the accommodation is professionally cleaned and disinfected. That was how we also handled and controlled it before Corona times!
Since September 2019 our agency Z-K-H Rentals® has new high ratings from 9.1/10 to 10/10.
We have suitable accommodations for every budget. Whether studio, apartment or family house with garden and Sauna, you’re getting the best price, your data are SSL protected and you live privately in one of the most beautiful regions of Austria. It’s no coincidence that “Sellamsee or Salamsee – Austria” in the Arab world is known as a paradise-like place. Winter sports enthusiasts will enjoy 408 km of pistes in Zell am See, Kaprun, Saalbach Hinterglemm, Leogang and Fieberbrunn!